Students, as well as faculty, staff, alumni and community partners
January 6–20, 2023
We are excited to offer students, faculty and staff the tools to collaborate with communities and pursue change in any issue of public concern. This is a great opportunity to become part of a small cohort of action-oriented peers and prepare to participate in Cornell’s rich ecosystem of community-engaged learning and social change.
This six-session series will meet online as a learning community. Through readings and discussions, participants will:
- Explore the building blocks of community-engaged learning
- Prepare for action through readings and dialogue
- Reflect on their mindset for taking action
- Explore their social identities
There is no cost to participate.
All meeting times are 11 a.m.-12 p.m EST via Zoom.
- Fri., Jan. 6, Orientation to the Certificate in Community-Engaged Leadership
- Mon., Jan. 9, Pre-Engagement Workshop
- Wed., Jan. 11, Dialogue 1 Asset-Based Community Development
- Fri., Jan. 13, Connecting Identity to Community Workshop
- Wed., Jan. 18, Dialogue 2 Connecting Identity to Systems
- Fri., Jan. 20, Celebration
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.