The Einhorn Center is excited to offer a new online program for faculty and staff interested in incorporating community-engaged learning (CEL) into a course or program. This online curriculum is designed for any level of experience — whether participants are brand new to community-engaged learning or are experienced practitioners looking to refresh their skills and discover new tools.
Through five self-paced courses, participants will get an overview of community-engaged learning (CEL) theory and practice and will understand how CEL can augment learning in any course, curriculum and/or co-curricular program. Participants can apply the foundations of CEL practice to their own syllabi or programs with downloadable tools and adaptable sample activities.
Participants can complete all five courses, or they can choose only the topics relevant to them. Each course takes three to four hours to complete.
- CU201: Building a Better World with Community-Engaged Learning
- CU202: Developing, Understanding, and Strengthening Cultural Humility
- CU203: Supporting Partnerships
- CU204: Critical Reflection in Community Engagement
- CU205: Cultivating Community-Engaged Learning and Leadership
Course descriptions, learning outcomes and more details of the program coming soon.
Enrollment is easy and free with your NetID. Enrollment link coming soon.